Social Media revolution has changed the face of business.
Marketing of yesteryears was a lot simpler, although very limited; in the sense one just had to identify the need and sell the product there. But today’s scenario is a lot more complicated and the scope as well is unlimited.
When it comes to social marketing, is not just the product that has to be sold: it is the best and competitive product and popularity of the seller matters too. If you are a keen social media manager, you would not have missed out on mobile social media revolution for sure.
Mobile marketing is a hugely successful that gave social media revolution direction.
Watch out for what social media marketing has in store for you:
- Do you have troublesome internet connectivity on your home computer? You need no longer live on the mercy of you LAN service provider for your social marketing. The mobile social media enables you to stay connected effortlessly!
- Does your twitter account buzz with activity? Do your users pour in from all geographical locations? Check out the new twitter mobile marketing apps that integrate with SMS services.
- Do you have an iPhone? Do you have an active Facebook life? What’s more, there are scores of tools flooding the internet market that aim at Facebook for iPhone.
- If you patronize the Android, you are at an advantage. Google being a trendsetter in social networking connects you to a host of android social media apps to simplify social media stuff from your mobile.
- Just like you, your users love to catch up their SM activities from mobiles. Hence, they can be more attentive to your mobile social media initiatives. You have a fertile ground here.
- Do you want your customers to be better informed on the hot offers you have for them? Just trigger bulk SMS to leave a note in their mobiles and you can have them rushing to grab their goodies!
- If you have pictures/ videos on your mobile that you want to get across to your customers/ associates who help you to build better bonds with them, what if you can directly post them from your mobile to your Facebook or MySpace profiles? Just think of how you can save up time and do things as and when you think of doing!
- Let your prospective customers get your immediate response. All you have to do is to integrate SMS service on your website. Your visitors can shoot you an SMS right from your website and you can instantaneously reach them.
- Can you think of installing a mobile application that alerts you when you have a new friend request on your favorite SM site? Go ahead and get one!
- Even if all this is not just right for you and your business has special requirements for social media marketing, you have established as well as budding IT firms to design the right apps for your mobile literally at your door step, thanks to the rapid advances of the IT-telecom industries.
Can you think of more? The more you think, the wider is your scope and the better you can explore and make the most of social media platform on your cell-phone for your business!
By John Benson