Building a consistent social media presence is an activity that is a direct value addition to your profile. Given the promising ROI from social media branding, social media activities are indispensable, although highly repetitive and mechanical. We can, however think of smart ways to accomplish our work with minimum effort and maximum outcome.
Many boring and repetitive chores can be automated in every field and the social media optimization is no exception here.
You have unlimited solutions on the internet for anything you want to do under the sun. Social media presence businesses do benefit a lot from the latest downloadable software that accomplish tedious manual tasks in the wink of an eye. The most popular tools that help you improve your social media presence ROI are:
1. Twollo: This tool multiplies your twitter followers seamlessly. You can sort your follower crowd in a keyword focused fashion with Twollo. So if you are a person with lots of updates regularly on twitter, you have a tool that manages your twitter traffic well. You have the options of finding and following people, tracking tweets, specifying your keywords. You will have an initial 4 day trial period after which you may switch over to a pack according to your requirement. The packs range from 5 keywords, 10 keywords, 20 keywords and unlimited pack.
2. Tweet Adder: This is an automated program that does the tweeting for you while you engage in other tasks. All you have to do is to set it to work and leave it. You can manage multiple twitter accounts with this and follow targeted profiles. With regular and focused auto tweeting, you can boost your social media presence ROI generously. This is compatible both on Windows and MAC Operating systems and brings to you rich features like automating and deleting direct messages, twitter friend search, auto unfollow, etc. It is surely worth a try.
3. Humingbird: This is an automated BOT or software used to add followers in Twitter. You can customize the criteria of choosing people on the basis of certain KWs to follow in Twitter. It comes at a very affordable price; it costs as low as $97, which makes it a good social media optimization tool.
4. Jing: Jing is free software that adds visuals to your online conversations. You can use this software to capture any image on the desktop screen and instantly share via other IM services. You can save a lot of time and effort especially when you have something to illustrate to your customers and are located remotely from them. You can nevertheless assure them the comfort of your presence whenever they need it.
5. Animoto: Animoto is a web application that generates videos from your photos, video clips, music and other material instantaneously and impeccably. Also, you can have multiple, unique videos from your material every time. It is very popular on social media platforms like Facebook. This software is intelligent in analyzing your contents and presents a catchy output. Animoto can help you to present yourself to your customers in ever new colors and keep your social media presence vibrant and active.
What matters at the end of the day is productivity which is measured in terms of ROI. Time is money, so saving a good of time with the help of modest money is the way of smart professionalism!
By John Hester