Automated Marketing systems are designed to help a business run smoothly and effectively. Once a prospect or customer goes to the website it’s very important that the marketing system takes over and provides content and value to the customer or prospect.
You can use them to build any business online whether it’s a membership site or Network Marketing recruiting site commonly none as funded proposal sites.
Computers, the web, and online marketing are ideal for automation and duplication. Setting everything up does require some work and it will take some time, but once you have all your ducks in a row, everything runs smoothly on its own. Computers are the real workhorses of our modern age – they do most of the work for us..”Just set and forget”. Another very important part of an automated marketing system is an automatic follow up with your prospect and or customer with a marketing tool known as the auto-responder.
Not only is the auto-responder a much needed tool. It is also a system in its own right. You see an automated system cannot be automatic without tools that are themselves a system.
A Great Automated Marketing System should do five important things for the life of your business.
- It should have easy step by step instructions for duplication.
- It should build you a list of eager prospects and or Customers and have follow up.
- It should have a funded proposal (MLM) initially in the marketing pipeline maybe two or even three that have something to do with building your system in the first place thus creating leverage
- It should build your main business in the back end automatically.
- It should be general enough that anyone can plug into it and make it their own.
Automated Marketing Systems should be focused on delivering real results to your business 24 hours a day seven days a week and your only task should be to drive traffic to the beginning and or entry of your Marketing pipeline thus begin the automated selling and or prospecting process.
In my opinion, if you are not using a general type automated marketing system then not only are you leaving money on the table but you are also wasting too much of your time.
By Rabelo Hobbs